• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

A Brushless MT Required....

Kpowell911

57 minutes ago, Toxic Basher said:

I bought a savvy xl from you guns :) it still lives but it's now back to a stock size flux and I have another savvy xl the toxic beast running the castle 1717 and mamba xl2. Still have the Spider-Man she'll you had painted by John Miller iirc but it's seen better days now lol. Gutted I even used it to be honest but it snapped near the nitro cut out after a couple of bad rolls so I just kept on abusing it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha! How you getting on with it? Was a great truck that!

It was a sorted truck that's for sure. Ran it like it was for well over a year with 0 breakages before converting it back to standard size and selling the xl tvp's. It's still got all the bits you put on, shocks, servo and rear deletes etc still never broke any part other than an a arm or two since I put it back stock size.

Mark (outlaw graphics) bought the Tekno ve8 you built that was also one sorted ride :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sold my savage flux xl and bought a losi xxle from modelsport, losi is bigger and handles better, much like a truggy but heavy for jumping, has a crazy avc thing on which was good in the snow as it keeps it in a straight line, cant ignore the 490 price with good controller too

5 hours ago, NG15 said:

Guns look at the savage/mgm/1717 build thread by Danny. Lovely build and will make u want another Savy, it's make me want one I know that. 

Looking that way isn't it?

Must admit, the Savage I sold to Toxic was perfect, and the VE8 was a work of art! Didn't get enough out of either, but I think that got a be the standard!

It's a good job this isn't an important decision, my heads all over the place....... I'm looking away from Monsters....

http://www.modelsport.co.uk/hpi-vorza-flux-2.4ghz/rc-car-products/380331

If I didn't own a dual 3s charger and 3S lipo's I'd probably  just just go all in and get this....

http://www.modelsport.co.uk/hpi-rtr-baja-5b-flux/rc-car-products/393860

• 3 months later...
On 31 January 2016 at 21:20, evssv said:

Is that site for real??

that seems far to good to be true.,

snyone bought from there?

sorry for the hijack but also interested in a MT, did you get a Losi Guns?