• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Opinions please

dinky

What should I go for,inferno neo St ( novarossi edition),hyper ss st,or the old hyper st rtr,would like to know of any must have upgrades servos etc,I know the macstar engines can give trouble but had a few over the years and had no problems 

Thanks guys 

Well I can only comment on the kyosho neo St with the novarossi engine and I've owned it for about a year now and it's still

completely stock and its my favourite out of all my cars the only thing I did change which I found straight away,before I run any of my models they get a full strip down to check everything and the diffs only have 2 planetary gears in each diff so I added a couple to each diff other than that it's perfect  easy to tune,very quick,solid and I checked parts availability no probs there either got my gears from PBM they said they can get all the parts too 

Edited by amandasum

Hello bought an ss .28 6 port and a kyosho tki3 for my son, .28 is the biggest pile of junk ever !!!

kyosho starts 1st pull and we have never touched a needle on that engine ever 

I have a st and hyper 7.

The St I bought new 8 years ago and recently converted to brushless as the engine was the only weak part about it. Bullet proof big rig. That's never let me down.

Own a 7 for a few months seems to be very robust  too. Brushless aswell.  This is better handling than the St but the St can take longer grass and more lumpy ground