• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Oops. What's this I've just bought?

LeeMutz

If it starts eating spurs, get a Calandra slipper assembly. That's about the only thing to keep an eye on, as others have said, they need nothing out of the box, they're tough little cars. Only real downside is they're 2wd.

48 minutes ago, LeeMutz said:

I looked at the 10T firestorm brushless... Is it good then?

No. Absolutely not.

Possibly the worst RC that HPI have ever released.

We all believe the hype and keep pushing members to buy one, but really, we all tell fibs.

What you really want to buy is something made by Nitrotek, because out of the box, nothing is stronger plus their customer service and support is the best in the world, nay, the universe. Not that you'll need it, because their models are hewn from granite and outperform anything else in today's market.

Tell me it ain't so :P

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, LeeMutz said:

photos as promised 

5E669EBB-432D-4F3C-8C49-DE641CB0AEFC.png

DEC02632-5254-431F-9932-8FF073091F79.png

92B772A9-0F60-4AA1-8D6C-45DA2F346F01.png

216069A6-B50F-46B0-ADFA-0DA8BEA33E08.png

EF2B3512-5632-46D0-872A-BD0D253DA144.png

That looks very tidy. Get those tbones ordered, they take a few weeks to arrive normally, probably more over the festive period. They'll prolong the life of your new toy :)

Order from t bone direct or on their eBay store.

Looks very clean and tidy. No Nitrotek Bug Crusher of course, however, I'm sure you'll enjoy it nonetheless, until it falls apart in your hands and you weep a little. :P

10 minutes ago, LeeMutz said:

Thanks will do. Where's the best place to get them? Need a charger and a few more lipo now too :) is £130 OK? Cheapest one I could find 

£130 is about right, you certainly didn't get ripped off unless it's flawed in some way. If you order front and rear tbones together you'll get hit with an £11 fee on arrival, I believe it works out slightly better if you order them separately.