• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

calling northeast

Russ80

Hi there Russ, There's still a group of us that are active in the north east but we tend to use facebook nowadays as we were constantly getting warning and bans on here for next to no reason. I put it down to this section being so active that the mods couldnt keep up so spat thier dummys at the slightest thing.

Check out these facebook pages:

Wearside Bash And Trash

Northeast RC Bashers

Edited by Carl160180
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have an E-Revo and a newly acquired Ripmax Husky for my boys to run. The guys on Facebook used to post on here but I have never met any of them and I haven't been that active recently. If you happen to see a bloke with a Revo accompanied by one or two 3/5 yr olds driving in Belmont it's likely to be me so come and say hi!

What do you run?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, just rolling said:

belmont? that the park with the bowl?

Yes that's the one. I use the bmx track.

• Like 1

On 08/01/2016 at 3:34 PM, paul murphy said:

when do you guys usually meet up, i only ever gets my cars out on my own, would be good to meet some other people who share the same interest, 

cars / trucks u got?

Ha, the kids in my street said they saw someone up at the park with a "big fast car". I was trialling the Ripmax Husltler in my driveway and they came over and said they had been up at the park. Was that you by any chance? They convinced me to get the Revo out and drive it in the road for a bit, they loved it! I said I don't go up to the park when it's really wet because as you say you need a boat!.....

52 minutes ago, Russ80 said:

been to belmont today should of had a boat, way to wet and soft

It has been unusually wet which is a pain. I am tempted to go there tomorrow, despite the Wx. (I have a waterproof Revo after all!) If you want to bring your "boat" Russ80 then I'll see you there.

my little grave digger traxxas stampede likes to jump, just sold my savage flux, buggy good there too, all brushless, may get a new truck tomorrow poss losi brushless lst thing