• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Limited edition Speed Freaks Scoobie (LARGE) 05518 No 67 of 500

pug=309

Hello, here we have my beautiful Speed Freaks model, i pre ordered this from a store in Dundee just short of 9 years ago when i found out about it and that there were going to be only 500 of these made worldwide, it was initially placed on display (no kids at that time and in a smoke free home) always dry dusted (no chemical cleaners used), then i had kids and it was placed back into the box safe from tiny hands, it's been in that box for around 6 years, there is no chips, scratches or broken bits, even the double aerial is still attached (most i've seen for sale have broken aerials).

Im sad to see this go, but with a couple kids in the house i don't want to risk it getting damaged in any way, but sitting in its box in the cupboard its not getting enjoyed by anyone so sadly i think it has to go. I will not post this item, im sorry but i don't want to risk anything happening to it, i may deliver to the surrounding areas (please feel free to ask) you are also welcome to collect.

Size (inches) 15.75 x 10.25 x 14.7

I am hoping for £250 (though i may accept an offer) for this, remember this is quite a low numbered car, sure it isn't one of the first 10 or first 50 made, but its pretty close, it comes with the original box (its seen better days though) with the original protective polystyrene block thing, the certificate and a little Speed Freaks pamphlet thing that came in the box. The PS4 controller you see in some of the pictures is to show that this is not one of the smaller "scoobies" that were made, also the controller IS NOT INCLUDED

If you would like any other pictures or have any questions please feel free to ask

I would prefer this to be collected (or delivered locally) initially as i wouldn't want anything to potentially happen to it in the post

Thank you..

Allan

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

If needed, i can take a few more pictures of it with other things for comparison just so you get how big this thing is

Edited by pug=309

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Possibly but would depend on the offer and delivery etc. Please dont take this the wrong way but you have only 2 posts here and only a few days membership, so i would not sell it to you here, though if you like i could list it on ebay that way we would both be protected.

Allan

No offence taken i stumbled across the sight in search of speed freaks and yes have only registered to contact you ref this item for sale as for offer the last few have sold on ebay for 100-150 obviously a bit off what your after all be it almost 3 years ago so iaminterested of you want to list on ebay feel just let me know what your plans are i am very interested but the same applies to me depends what your after really

Hi, sorry for late reply, the reason it was put up for sale was due to it sitting in a box doing nothing plus i was in need of cash at that time, so as with most things it could be bought, but im sorry i cant sell it anywhere near £150 that you have seen them go for. My sale price would be £250 im afraid plus the postage, im sorry to be stubborn about thie price but i know that i would regret selling it cheaper.

Either way, i wish you luck in finding one.

Thank you for your interest

Allan

• 1 month later...

i would prefer to collect the item due to the nature of it and bulk.. would you consider £200 cash on collection and ill cover the 50-60 pounds petrol and 6 hour journey???

it will cost me around £250+ adn 6hours journey if you chose to sell to me for £200. if you ask £250 it will cost me £300+ and you can buy a new 1 off model from Terry Ross website for around £595 so will need more consideration on accepting the offer.

Sorry i do realise you are attached to it.

Thank You

3 hours ago, speedwhilestanding said:

i would prefer to collect the item due to the nature of it and bulk.. would you consider £200 cash on collection and ill cover the 50-60 pounds petrol and 6 hour journey???

it will cost me around £250+ adn 6hours journey if you chose to sell to me for £200. if you ask £250 it will cost me £300+ and you can buy a new 1 off model from Terry Ross website for around £595 so will need more consideration on accepting the offer.

Sorry i do realise you are attached to it.

Thank You

Hi, do you have a link to this website as this model is long out of production aswell as a limited production, so id like to see if there still being built and sold

thanks

Allan