• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

anyone got a hpi rs4 sport 3

jimmer7

I've got the falken Porsche bodied rs4 sport 3 flux, my first half decent car about 2 weeks ago. Running 7.4v 6200mah lipos, it's pretty quick.

The only issue so far has been the little red o rings in the drive shaft socket in the front diff.

First decent bash in the work car park one managed to pop out. Ordered more, I fitted 2 in the socket as there is a lot of sideways play in the little drive shaft.

Today the short drive shaft popped out, luckily I managed to find it!

So far it's the only issue I've had with what seems a decent bit of kit.

• 3 weeks later...

Bit of an update...

Bashing in the work car park and a similar one in Wales, the front right drive shaft pops out at the slightest provocation- I've ended up with two o rings in the diff side and one in the wheel itself. Predictably the left front started popping out instead.. That now has 2 o rings fitted and the shafts stay put. This has also solved the other problem I was having, the car would immediately spin under braking no matter how gentle.

• 2 weeks later...