• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Help with Identification

Roadrage

Hi, I recently bought this on ebay, at first glance and only one picture taken from above i thought it was a savage that someone had altered as only diffrence i could see was the battery box compartment didnt quite seem right. However since picking it up, it is slightly smaller all round and the TVP's are diffrent to the 21, 25, X etc, but thought they could be aftermarket ones. Does anyone know what model it is ? it is the spit of a Savage and is fitted with a .21 engine, all help is appreciated.

IMG_20150624_135723.jpg

IMG_20150624_135747.jpg

IMG_20150624_135800.jpg

and one pic showing it alongside a Savage 25

IMG_20150624_152827.jpg

Thanks evssv, I hadnt heard of the Nada make, im guessing they basicly ripped off the savage as per the old maxim if you cant beat them join them, the value of the engine, wheels and shocks easily cover what i paid for it, So I am still smiling.

Thanks evssv, I hadnt heard of the Nada make, im guessing they basicly ripped off the savage as per the old maxim if you cant beat them join them, the value of the engine, wheels and shocks easily cover what i paid for it, So I am still smiling.

bargain! !...there's seems to b a few Nada rc's popping up on here lately. ...if savage parts fit it then ur sorted as there all over here n ebay cheap aswell. ..