• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hyper st upgrades

Dont talk about real cars. I learned in a golf gti bought a golf vr6 ended up with a rs2000 then got done and lost my licence now cant drive. Now have a rc car

I had a mk3 vr6 before the r32 and i put a supercharger on that too. Got 13.6 down santa pod with it and i still miss it now

• Like 1

Brushless is awesome I had a hyper 7 on 5s before when I had all the kit and was well into it

Then I sold every thing and passed my test bought a polo 6n2 spent abit on mods,then got bored and wanted a toy

So I bought the St cheap as a cheap car,I would go bl but carnt afford the conversion,batts,charger.

Just gave the hyper St its first real run at tescos,went really well but does like to roll when you take a corner with any power,and also balloons the front wheels like mad,what's a good centre diff wt

Brushless is awesome I had a hyper 7 on 5s before when I had all the kit and was well into it

Then I sold every thing and passed my test bought a polo 6n2 spent abit on mods,then got bored and wanted a toy

So I bought the St cheap as a cheap car,I would go bl but carnt afford the conversion,batts,charger.

Just gave the hyper St its first real run at tescos,went really well but does like to roll when you take a corner with any power,and also balloons the front wheels like mad,what's a good centre diff wt

In my mt4g3 I run

mt4g3diffs-f60k-c100k-r30k. .I have a hyper st but haven't changed the diff oils yet an not sure what's in them tbh...

3s!?!...tame it!?!...get with the program man!!....jus b easy with the squezzy!!!....tame ur finger. .....control the finger. ....b the finger...lol!!...u ment to say ur gonna buy 2x3s=6s didn't u.....

theres no such thing as too much power!!!  give 20 squillion hp and let me deal with the corners :)