• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

First rc...

Prokart2000

what makes you pick the sabre over the others, its a brand ive never heard of, what would you get for

Edited by RCpete

1 - this buggy has been compared to the hyper7 which is a very very basable rc indeed!!

2. its brand new for a very good price from a very good model shop.

3.its not a pain in the ass nitro. ...

but if u want a nitro buggy then buy a hyper7...job done!!I loved my hyper7 when it was nitro but after trying a brushless rc out...well...I'll never buy another nitro rc that's for sure. and I converted my hyper to brushless ....but we still own 4 nitro rc's me n me son....but we haven't used them since we both started running brushless rc's. ....even my mate has a brushless losi8 buggy and converted his revo3.3 to brushless as he was getting fed up of messing with it trying to start it whilst I was already having fun from the off....He would take 10-20 mins sum times jus to start his rc....but it was fine at his house...started first time....so yeah nitros can put u off the hobby before u even start....unless u pick it up on how to tune them and get the knack if it... .

if they had some of the nitro buggies in electric i would be set but they dont, ive decided that the hyper 7 would be my nitro pick but im not sure about my electric pick

if they had some of the nitro buggies in electric i would be set but they dont, ive decided that the hyper 7 would be my nitro pick but im not sure about my electric pick

At your budget the electric pick would have to be the Hong Nor! There are a couple of recent threads on it, read up and see what peeps say!

this is y peeps convert the popular nitro buggy's /truggys to brushless...

u will save a lot of money going tidy 2nd hand. ..all but one of our rc's r 2nd hand....14 out of 15. ..and all bought off here with no issues or unexpected faults as I'd rather trust peeps on here then ebay to buy rc's from....

When it comes to your first RC experience, would it not be better to buy brand new! you could buy second hand and get a bad one then be put off for life! There's nothing better than unboxing a brand new RC  :thumbsup:

When it comes to your first RC experience, would it not be better to buy brand new! you could buy second hand and get a bad one then be put off for life! There's nothing better than unboxing a brand new RC :thumbsup:

yes u r correct but it depends on ur budget and what u really want . ..I've had no issues buyin 2nd hand what so ever off here. ...sum may say I've jus been lucky but u need to ask plenty of Q's and get planty of pics ..then if ur happy close the deal . ..if not...walk away. ... Edited by evssv
  • Like 1

Would b good if u could narrow down what u actually want...nitro or brushless ...buggy. .truggy...truck..ect..then we can suggest things....We know ur budget....new/2nd hand

well im not to bothered about the sort of rc style, i was only thinking of nitro as it seems cheaper, so some nitro or brushless electric, new if possible and max budget of

Electric: Hong Nor sabre x3

Thunder Tiger EB4 G3

Nitro: Hyper 21

HPI Trophy 3.5