• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

tower pro mg945 servo issues

hi all,

I am having issues with my servos I have some tower pro mg945 servos that I wanted to but in my rush evo (the basher)

didn't want to spend big money.

have installed these servos and now if I run two of them in the same car they twitch like mad and shut done. thought it might be a faulty one so have tried another still the same problem they seem to interfere with each other and go crasy any ideas or are they just crap servos fit for the bin only.

LOL! !!....I guess he's saying there crap then. ...and I wonder how many people on here have these in there rc's. ....???I'll b the first to own up n say my hyper7 had one on the sterring. ..but it eventually stripped. ....don't have any on anything now though

Edited by evssv

If you are after a budget servo I have used a Hobbyking one for quite a while and it has performed flawlessly on everything from 8th scale buggies to 8th scale MT's - http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__37206__HobbyKing_8482_HK15298_High_Voltage_Coreless_Digital_Servo_MG_BB_66g_15kg_0_11s_UK_Warehouse_.html

I know it is on backorder from the UK but there is always the European WHS.

If you're on a budget then the Alturn servos are some of the best I've used. Decent performance figures on them too, perfectly good for bashing. Modelsport stock most of them, I've been running then in my 2 nitro's now for nearly 3 years and still going strong!

I have two of the "Pro" versions of these servo's running in my nitro buggy, in my personal opinion their fantastic for the money, but their no where near on par with my Savox servo's.