• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Will hyper 7 wheel nuts fit a hyper cage buggy,?

Wirralnitronoob

I have a hyper cage buggy and lost a wheel nut while out having a bash,ive looked on internet for them and can only seem to find hyper 7 wheelnuts,will these fit my rc or do i need to find other ones,?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they should fit...

Wheel nuts tend be a standard size if I'm correct... I think most 1/8 and 1/10 scales are M4. I just buy a big pack of cheap lock nuts from a hardware store, works out cheaper and if I lose one I have plenty more... Find out what size the thread is on the axle and go get some generic ones :b they're cheaper and every little helps

Wheel nuts tend be a standard size if I'm correct... I think most 1/8 and 1/10 scales are M4. I just buy a big pack of cheap lock nuts from a hardware store, works out cheaper and if I lose one I have plenty more... Find out what size the thread is on the axle and go get some generic ones :b they're cheaper and every little helps

it not a lock nut though..its these http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=261852439853&alt=web Edited by evssv
  • Like 1

tried just buying some nuts mate the theead was diffrent slightly so didnt go on :/

tried just buying some nuts mate the theead was diffrent slightly so didnt go on :/

there's 2 Types of thread they use. ..a fine or coarse thread...thk the hypers a coarse one...

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=351359554305&alt=web u need these Edited by evssv