• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HPI Savage XL - Brand New with Tough FLUX HP Upgrades

Shedmaster

Hi,

I would like to offer for sale my HPI Savage XL Monster Truck, which comes with various upgrades...which I built myself from spares.

There was a time when I could spend hours just working with these trucks for fun and got to the point where I was competent to operate them safely and strip down and rebuild, however, I just do not have the time available or the interest now to remain with the hobby and so am letting my whole collection go.

This truck is supplied as a rolling chassis for fitment with an engine of your choice, however I do have an HPI NitroStar 4.6v1 and v2 engine's available as well as a HongNor 4.6 engine, all brand new and unused either one of which will be supplied with the truck.

The truck is supplied with a rotstart v.2 starter unit.

Two bodyshells are provided as seen in my pictures.

Two sets of brand new and original wheels and tyres are supplied, the original XL chrome terrapins and a set of orange MTA4 wheels and tyres.

The truck is fitted with a 3-speed transmission and includes a chrome exhaust and header pipe.

Adjustable upper turnbuckles are fitted as are strengthened lower tie rods, i.e the newer toughened version.

The electronics box is fitted with the HPI battery charge indicator lights.

Anodised orange aluminium metalwork is fitted throughout.

Big bore shocks minus oil are fitted......requiring the oil of your choice depending on your plans for the truck.

Dual fibre disc brakes are fitted...

FLUX HP composite gear towers are fitted...

FLUX HP unbreakable differential drives ( Black ) are fitted

47tooth metal spur gear is fitted...

A HPI accessory bag will be included, which is basically batteries and spare 'smalls'

THIS ITEM WOULD BE BEST SUITED FOR PERSONAL COLLECTION FROM DARTFORD, KENT, UK, ADJACENT TO THE M25 QEII BRIDGE.

I would hope to let this car go for around