• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

my 3 tamiya's ..

evssv

Great pictures mate

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

tank u!!!...I see loads of the old tamiyas I wanna buy n put on a shelf but I have nomore shelf space an been told no more!!!!...lol!!!.. Edited by evssv

The interior and kit in the striker is immaculate, does it ever get run?

Cheers...i been up n down the street with it..steadily...but only the once since I rebuilt....it now lives on the toilet window sill. ..it got kicked out the fr room unfortunately. ...

• 9 months later...
2 hours ago, XV Pilot said:

Hotshot is probably the most engaging build of the three, as well as the most iconic. That would be my recommendation.

yeah....a built one in need of sum tlc....but not loads would b fine.....I`m looking for early ones from the 80`s really..:yes:...but it jus depends on there ££££......I`d imagine a unbuilt one would b mega ££££:yes:

A Fox you say, 80's vintage, for a rebuild.....

Got two in a box somewhere, both in good condition for year, another 'project' waiting in the wings. Paid cheap money on them as well, which was nice....

On ‎06‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 0:52 PM, Noj said:

Got two in a box somewhere, both in good condition for year, another 'project' waiting in the wings. Paid cheap money on them as well, which was nice....

well if u would like to part with 1 or both I`d probly b interested....:good:..I will see its taken care off.....:yes:

Edited by evssv

On ‎06‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 0:52 PM, Noj said:

guess not then mr noj......:huh: