• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Project shelf clear out: UPDATED, Speccy DX5e, quadcopter, Brushless SCT, .28 engine, radio gear and more.

Drnose

It's finally time to clear out the project shelf.

The project shelf gives the impression that i've actually moved forward with these things, but actually most of the stuff listed below was bought by me second hand, and then i've simply not had time to effect repairs/check them out.

So, i'll list any faults that i know with each item. If they don't sell, i'll eventually fix them and use them, so the prices are pretty fixed.

First of all:

Losi mini T. I got it off a friend second hand about 3 months back. I was going to run it in the micro class at the local indoor track, but i've just not had the time.

The good: Almost Rtr, just needs charger.

The bad: There's an ominous clicking under heavy breaking. I think it's the spur on the pinion, but it could be the diffs.

SOLD

Next: Spectrum DX5e: Had the vague idea of getting into flying but bought a RTF aircraft, so this is surplus.

The good: Comes with handset and receiver.

The bad: Again, second hand. I've never bound the receiver, so i've only the previous sellers word that it all works. I've no real reason to doubt him, but i've not tested it myself.

Looking for

Edited by Drnose

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Chris

You selling the short course!!!!!!!

What gives, you know that is THE most fun class?????

Funding another 1/8th, You're gonna have to switch to Kyosho man & forget those no name no brand 2nd class items for good.  MP777 al the way!

See you soon I hope

A Tutto Gas!