• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Flysky gt3b range

Richy_p2009

3b has expo settings and dual rate too....

One thing I have discovered, when calibrating with castle escs, you have to reverse the throttle channel as per Futaba to achieve calibration?!?! Most odd.

I like short range radios. It keeps me keeping my cars close enough to catch whoever tries to snatch it lol.

have you ever heard of anyone having there baja snatched? Iv seen people hanging around watching, but how do you distinguish if there just watching or are they weighing up were you're going to tip it over, and beat you to it and make off with your pride and joy, if it was to happen to me again I don't think id be owning one, or id be thinking to were i could use it safely without worrying if there going to Come and take it away from ya or not, there not going to aproch you, confront you, there cowards, they'll grab and run, rev the hell out of it, maybe they'll think twice about picking it up, lol!.