• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

OHO's RC4WD Gelande II

Here we go, went out for a play with this yesterday and took the SJ4000 with me.

Shall apologise for the weirdly orange picture, the camera was set in full auto and as a result, seems to have made some bits of the footage orange!

It was done in clips so I'm assuming the bits in the sun for some reason made it go orange, I shall have to look into why that's happening and how to fix it for next time :)

Would appreciate if you guys could watch it and let me know if theirs any dodgy clips.

I had problem after problem with WMM using my DSLR, but I've had none with this so I'm hoping I'll be able to edit clips from my SJ4000 without any issues.

Feedback needed :D

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Done a few of those 'I'll get to it' jobs today, changed the tyres back to the Dirt Grabbers and also finally got round to changing the suspension.

I was mistakenly running 80mm up front after ordering the wrong ones, RC4WD sent me a replacement for the one that blew itself to pieces and so I used the one that survived and the new one, so running long (think they're 100mm?) travel all round again.

Also gave it a minor clean.

Although I don't know why, unfortunately, we might be moving soon, to a place where I won't be able to use this :/ and with how bad the sale of the TF2 has gone, I can't imagine how much I'd lose if I had to sell the pair.

The new place is Baja heaven, but not very good for scalers :(

IMG_4689_zpsxt9ikau8.jpg

IMG_4690_zpsv3z8uqng.jpg