• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Thunder Tiger MT4 G3 Monster Truck -

Shady Vapour

I have owned this beast for a few months and has only been used 3-4 times, mainly on grass. It's very powerful and built very strong so is perfect for bashing. I am looking to sell it as its just sitting there and I want to buy/build a quadcopter. 

I have done a lot of research on this model and have added a few recommended mods to make it even stronger than stock such as adding a brace, mesh on the cover to prevent dirt, red shock socks etc.

Extras included are 2 x 2s batteries and 1 x 4s battery, an aftermarket spoiler including the parts needed to mount it. 

There are a few imperfections on the shell as expected but I have taped the chassis and shell to protect them. The only slight issue is that the rear left wheel nut is stuck and the hex on the wheel has stripped, so this wheel needs to be replaced or repaired before running. Once you take the wheel off there are guides to fixing the hex bit on wheel on the net. 

This is RTR and the only equipment you will need is your own charger for the batteries. 

Grab yourself a bargain! you are getting over