• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

ALL SOLD

Pingman

These seem to be selling within a day or so of going on on ebay, putting the rest on there tomorrow so speak up quickly if you want anything at the lower prices  :thumbsup:

Edited by Pingman

• 3 weeks later...

Hi.....

Can you tell me the dimensions (centre front wheel to centre rear wheel, length & width of the 1/8th scale shell please......I presume it's the unpainted one......Thanks.

Hi.....

Can you tell me the dimensions (centre front wheel to centre rear wheel, length & width of the 1/8th scale shell please......I presume it's the unpainted one......Thanks.

540mm long and 220mm wide and distance from centre wheels is 300mm 

540mm long and 220mm wide and distance from centre wheels is 300mm 

Thanks for that....Sadly, it won't fit my car............Mine is a 330mm wheelbase & 300mm wide...........

That's a strange size, what car is it?

It's this.........................It was originally made by Sinyih, which I believe was then taken over by Carson... I've had it 18 years from new & it still runs like a dream...

7.%20Wheels%20amp%20Adjustment_zps5teesa

8.%20Bodyshell_zpsxxgc33vq.jpg

Still got the original box too......

New%20car%201_zpsbp2eu9i0.jpg

Edited by chrisjw

I have the Carson version, had it about 15 years too and have not even run it in lol

These are more like 1/7-1/6th scale though, they dwarf 'normal' 1/8th cars.

It's a great car & I'd never get rid of it..............Over the years, I've managed to source practically every spare part to the car, so I can practically build a 2nd one.

I have also found a place in Berkshire, that can supply shells to fit, but they haven't got one that's really caught my eye.

Edited by chrisjw