• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Phantom vision 2 plus v3

leekiya

No take it from a owner, its to do with the insides that mess with the gps lock, It was a fix i did however not really simple. I had to take the phantom apart and move the gps wire under the pad and then put more home made shielding which took time to cut and fit before finally it got gps lock all the time. Not something i thought would be needed to do after spending all the money i did, and not something that was need with my other phantom. There we go rant over. Not just me tho hundreds of others on forums and youtube that have had to do the same.  

Just read the end of your post, yea it is only a mid week pro mo ant the moment and please dont be put of with my post. She is a good bird for quick out the boot of the car flying with good fpv for the money and i think they sorted the gps shielding with the v3 to be honest. The camera could be a problem tho if people are not use to flying phantoms maybe, video and picture quality is good even compared to the gopro. Its just the weakness of it that is an issue thats all. All said im wondering if there is another vision in sight. The uk are only dropping the price mid week and not all supplies but the us have dropped it full time so to speak and thats what makes me think there is another bird about to fly our way. Hope so anyway.