• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

my alza xl savvy....

evssv

yep sweet mate....looks well tidy now....I got about 6" left over....were did u get it from??might do me other bl rc's with sum

think i have plenty left buddy, il fire some over to you when i get round to it if you want

Is the shell heavy, do you think it'll make it top heavy, make it roll?. Guess I should wait till you chucked it around a bit.

its sat as low as it can but time will tell...I'll weigh it in a min Edited by evssv

Shoogoo or E6000 is a popular glue for shells. Two part epoxy would work on fibreglass, rough it up a bit first.

I thk the epoxy would b better..its will set harder then shoo or e6000... I'll get sum tomorrow..I've shaped it now so it sits better on the inside... 20150316_210753_zpszksfa8gh.jpg

i wasn't happy with the esc sitting up so high on the chassis so set about moving it sum were else more protected. .like here. . 20150319_002603_zpspwgdtcto.jpg 20150319_002310_zpsjj8lw85z.jpg 20150319_002538_zpsosaich7c.jpgnow I can add 2x chassis braces using the existing holes on the alza chassis ..

Edited by evssv