• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

my alza xl savvy....

evssv

They hold quite well to be honest, just watch the front/rear diffs on hard landings...make sure you stay off the throttle

sound...i have checked and filled both of them and there sweet...For now.so new gear off ebay me thinks...i got a full being kit coming off Saabmania2 si might wait until they turn up and replace all of them...seein as there 2 years old. .if not older.. Edited by evssv

Tug will be unfamiliar with the stock alloy gear that came with the older flux's....you went straight to CD didn't you?

Stock alloy gear was prone to spontaneous disappearance, the older HP's came with a hardened one, about

The housing wont be deformed it will be the bearings that shot fella and yes when them bearings go spectacular things happen :D ive had a couple of failures myself ive lost a whole gearbox of tears due to them bearings collapsing

the bearings at the top r ok..no play in them...but I got full set on the way from saabmania so will replace the lot...should there b any play on the bottom shaft.. theres a pic on the page before this one..