• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

KM buggy to 5SC

Bigjimknickers

Yes iv seen them now youv pointed it out, it allows you to use the original bumper bars, iv got steel ones on my baja, handy with the dom running through it, and there very stong so theyll be good with this kit, thats if you can use the original rear bumper bars?

Iv ended up putting a bolt through my hex too, the pins just drive there way out of the bolt thats supposed to hold it in, and through gaffer tape and too rubber bands I made from rubber shaft boots, and they still got out :(

They dont now though with a long shock bolt through it lol! Works a treat dun it?

im going off this sc idea with all the stuff that gos with it lol! Im thinking kraken class 1, nice :)

That new back piece or not its looking sweat kidda, :) it makes me want to change my mind again when I seen yours lol!

The rc modelz km cage is back in stock and its a smidgen of the price of a kraken class1, but the kraken is so nice and I bet its a good combination with the kraken x2 polly and steel chassis :)

The rc modelz km cage is back in stock and its a smidgen of the price of a kraken class1, but the kraken is so nice and I bet its a good combination with the kraken x2 polly and steel chassis :)

Looks like I will be adding the cage to my collection :-)