• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

1/35 trail truck kit

RCbutcher

Yeah ide want to pay the cheapest price too lol. 

Here's the motor I saw on ebay which reminded me of this it might not be the same tho. 

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=111458043413&alt=web 

Yes that's the right type but the wrong RPM. Need something a bit slower. I have a few of these geared motors and was planning on testing them to see which one was the best. You can get them on Amazon from a few UK sellers and price isn't much more than overseas.

John

• Like 1

That is scandalous tbh ide mayb give him $100 30% profit is a great mark up isn't it. Is he the guy who designed them mayb?

From the first thread I read on them I got the impression a guy made it at home and sold the plans. I thought that Bcos he was taking orders even then.

Bangood are taking the mick with your order tho I would contact them and say you've formed a que of interest in them and they all know how badly bangood is performing.

If it's a stock thing and once you receive yours anyone else's will be shipped too ok. But if everyone will have to wait months Idk.

Received this message this morning. They're still showing it as "Ships in 6 to 9 days".

John

Dear customer,

Thanks for your order.

We have arranged a refund for the unavailable item to you. And you will get it within 72 hours. Please check your Paypal account later.

Sorry for the inconvenience and best regards,

Sara

Banggood.com

Banggood customer service team

Email: [email protected]

Edited by johninderby

I don't suppose there is a way to get it in europe without paying vat/customs charges...

I have a mate in Bulgaria who has the same problems. One way is, get someone in the UK to order, get it delivered to the UK, then they send it to you as a gift. :) might work, might not.

He 'lost' 2 x

Would add pretty much to the cost, plus the hassle for the uk middle man, cheapest signed-for shipping from uk would be around GBP 13, and local exchange rate for GBP is pretty high these days

I'll wait until banggood has stock and decide then. The longer is passes, the lesser am I tempted to buy one.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm still waiting to hear more on these too it's the only rc I want now (for now) I think it will help my daughter drive her scx too Bcos atm she just holds the trigger down with minimal steering.