• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Looking for track Bolton area 1/10 SCT

Hotfuzz93

Don't need to, we've found you!

I'm Si, race director for Bury. We don't get many SCT's at the moment but you are welcome to race against the buggys. Link to our website in my sig. We are running indoor in Oldham at the moment but there are still outdoor races at Goshen including this Sunday. Check the calendar.

A Vantage right? It will probably be quicker round our track with the right tyres (Schumacher yellow minispikes) than an SCT, even a pretty good one.

We used to have a decent number of SCT's but they aren't as popular at the moment. I know quite a few of our drivers do own them, they just tend not to race them -it goes in phases. A few people running them every meeting is normally enough to get the others to bring theirs out for a while.

Still as I said we don't turn away racers to you can always run with the buggys. There are normally 1 or 2 trucks doing that, just not enough for a heat of their own.

Electric only (there are houses nearby) so the T-Maxx is out and its a bit rough for a TB01 being an offroad track!

This is what the track looks like. Don't worry not everyone is that quick - I know I'm not!

This is our indoor track which is in Oldham.

Edited by Si Coe