• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Surrey/Hampshire crawlers/trailing groups

Jakes2514

That's the t-shirt I was wearing today, can I take credit for the idea :thumbsup:  It would look great with him waving the flag out of the car.

Well as im sitting here cleaning and finish the look of the truck was looking for a Driver and think i Found one haha :P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Brian

I'm still in Austria for work ATM and won't get back until midnight on Saturday after a 20hr road trip so think this weekend is a no go for me, I'll check with the long haired general about next weekend so we can then plan something for then possibly.

I'll let you know

Don't know if you guys can help, but I'm have servo trouble ever since I intalled my chassis mounted servo and panhard kit, (and droop shocks).

Never had any servo problems before, (only had the Wraith a few weeks.) but as soon as I installed the Vanquish chassis mounted servo and panhard kit my servo is binding and stalling bad on left turn. I can't see anything that's touching and I did remember to remove one of the upper links.

I've tried adjusting the length of the panhard bar and the steering links, I've also tried fitting an angled rod end for the lower steering to make it as smooth as possible but with no change.

Also, if I lift the front of the car off the ground the steering will turn to the left, so three lifts and the steering is at full left turn, whether the car is powered on or not. I have just installed g-transition shocks in droop also, so maybe that's the problem, but then surely if the shocks were sprung it would do the opposite. Maybe the droop setup and a panhard together?

I only have a 15kg savox servo, but it worked fine before. Maybe the panhard puts more pressure on the steering?

nqu3h2.jpg

We can go to the same place again there is a whole 'left' side to go and explore hopefully they have finished their renovations of the bridging site so we can go mess around there if not we will just go 'over the hill' and go and see what's going on on the other side!  I'll also go and recce the otherside of the road next week or so when i go running to see if there is anything worth having a go at.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...