• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

maverick strada dc upgrade tips advice

chrisbates94

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

so far ive changed to anodised purple shocks and heavier oil, an hpi firebolt 15t a hpi sc-15wp esc and a fs gt3b radio set.

gimp what one way are you using and where did you get it from

Edited by skiiidz
  • Like 1

Sorry chaps. Forgive me not been on for a while.

As above, this was the same one I purchased for my son's DC Maverick.  Works well.  Also looking at ordering the rear spool kit but need to look at the original gear ratio as I think the upgrade one is 1.4/1.5 .

Will look into it.

You can also get quite a lot anodised bits for them if you know part numbers

b6694c4b7e1934c329c0b197f82f4ef7.jpg

7d8fd26c40befd425e154cc2637419eb.jpg

Currently got front and rear hubs and c hubs, rear shock tower and I'm waiting on front shock tower, the lower/a arms, all steering and camber linkages, rear body post mount, gear box mounts and diff cases

I'll put a full list up of part numbers and where to get them from in the next few days once I've got abit time off work :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent mate. Please Skiiidz post part numbers etc if you could be a gent.  My lad keeps on at me at adding some bling to his. 

I'm trying to work out some better steering arms .  I've trimmed the current steering hubs down and shave the from hub down a little to improve some slight more angle but it needs more.

I got the rear hubs as I broke the stock plastic one, but the original grub screw that holds the pin to the lower arm is too small.

Anyone else have this problem? I've gone through all my rc spares and can't find a bolt the right size or thread.

Will probably have to head to my local hobby shop and see if they have something.