• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

mamba 2200 end plate-spare parts

Mr. Doktor

Hi, I need this part IMG_20140505_015121.jpgbeccause mine is damaged. A screw snapped right inside the thread, so there are only 2 screws mounting the rear plate ( or what it is called) to the motor. I dont want to run it in this state. I can not repair it because I dont have time, tools and skills, so I need your help. I think any 8th scale mamba motor has the same front and rear "end plates" ( sorry I dont know its exact name), so if you have a damaged mamba 2200 or 1800 or 2650 or 1600, I am interested in buying this part. Thanks for your help!

• 2 weeks later...

The last resort is to glue the endbell to the can with a permanent threadlocker. The bearings are brand new. It just seems so IMPOSSIBLE and unimaginable that there are thousands of these motor and hundreds of them are fried and toasted beyond repair, but when someone needs a part, no one suddenly has them. Sucks to be me.....

They probably get fried in the first 2 weeks with most of this lot! lol. I heard Castle have some kind of trade in scheme and good warranty, how true it is I don't know but you don't really come across many second hand ones so it could explain some of it. Perhaps. I just use the cheap an cheerful Leopards they're near enough.