• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

fg-marts Km Baja

Fg-Mart

That's what I said to you on a message I sent to the shop but I think you didnt see it! Lol! Sorry about them shock covers mate, i promised on the message to the shop id change them, but my shocks are mint under them and they was only 99p so say no more really there good for that only

im pulling them off now and getting the lettering off arrh!

Iv only run it on the wet grass and these tyres are really good for that, went on the harder stuff and as you no i ended up buying some more tyres, have you noticed a tyre with any better grip than these monsters iv got on, i no they say hard mx nightmares but have them perticeler tyres got better grip than these monsters?

That's what I said to you on a message I sent to the shop but I think you didnt see it! Lol! Sorry about them shock covers mate, i promised on the message to the shop id change them, but my shocks are mint under them and they was only 99p so say no more really there good for that only

im pulling them off now and getting the lettering off arrh!

Use Daz on the socks advert says it gets all the sh#@ out :-D but at least they doing there job

Iv only run it on the wet grass and these tyres are really good for that, went on the harder stuff and as you no i ended up buying some more tyres, have you noticed a tyre with any better grip than these monsters iv got on, i no they say hard mx nightmares but have them perticeler tyres got better grip than these monsters?

The pioneer have better grip than monsters on most terrain

I like the grass that's what I'm used to and clay in the off road side of it but i can't wait to get on the tarmac that's were i should get the set up spot on, speshly now you made me aware of the spacer in the top arms for more camber i can get a bit more what i was after instead of up and down or negative camber thanks for the tyre advice pal cracking guy

FD019AEB-CA3C-49BF-B461-CC38E019079C.jpg

Mines changed abit cosidering. Even the rollcage is black now. Will update pic tomorrow. Also i got a black sock on the pullstart cut down and glued on

weres the body from? Or you sprayed it? What did you use on this type of plastic, die it?

weres the body from? Or you sprayed it? What did you use on this type of plastic, die it?

I wet and dried sanded to get some scratches then used a grip primer then a couple coats of black then clear lacquer it was the same shell as ur mate

Spacer is in the top arm wear the turn buckel goes in there's a spacer in there take it out and it will give you +camber on the front end,

you made a good job with paint on plastic, think I'm going to dye mine not sure of what colour,

have a look in the gallery what i did with the pull start wear and the filter

I bought these before I did the mesh mod and there a great addition to keep the crap out thou

how long have you been doing it large scale? I got mine 4/5 week ago

also full force side chassis panels, boot shaft gardes grass raps round the shaft's other wise and chuws the rubber boots up and fills your bearing up then they seized up on you ????,

Edited by flatout!