• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Which Proline Bulldog shells will fit hyper 7e and STe

Only gripe I've got with the D8T is the inverted bonnet bulge. The clips are a bit of a turd to get in, other than that, it's the same fit as the rc8t, just marginally smaller side bulges, nothing major.

Cheers, looks like I'm ordering one of those then - didn't notice the bonnet was different, doh.  So long as it's a fair fit and keeps some of the crud out all's good with me.

Cheers, looks like I'm ordering one of those then - didn't notice the bonnet was different, doh.  So long as it's a fair fit and keeps some of the crud out all's good with me.

What shock towers you using ?

Yea the CNC ones. Yup, your going to hate the body clips lol. I'm trying to find a way to extend the body posts to bring them farther away from the shell, would make it easier. Sore fingers in this weather doing those clips.

Yea the CNC ones. Yup, your going to hate the body clips lol. I'm trying to find a way to extend the body posts to bring them farther away from the shell, would make it easier. Sore fingers in this weather doing those clips.

Tbf she's still sat as a roller, waiting on me getting a day off work with a few hours spare.  Working nights sucks the willpower to tinker right outta me.  No mini me this weekend though so I've some motivation to get it done to take to Ndor sat for it's first drive.  I've never ran a truggy before :)  

I've got the double glazing people in fitting windows, they're more interested in the cars, and the fact I'm building the missus one. Can't do nothing till they go.

He asked how much to build me one ? I had to laugh and tell him no chance, it's a labour of love not money.

I've got the double glazing people in fitting windows, they're more interested in the cars, and the fact I'm building the missus one. Can't do nothing till they go.

He asked how much to build me one ? I had to laugh and tell him no chance, it's a labour of love not money.

Bez will build him one for the right money :yes: mind you so would I :whistling: cost him an arm and a leg though

Ha, they are about 10 miles away from me. They normally do have tonnes of bodyshells for all sorts in there.

Cool that's handy to know as your only a 60-70 mins drive from me

• Like 1

Sweet, I will phone them tomorrow and check to make sure they have them in stock, if they do I will be ordering another for definite :hahadance:

Please share if they do.... despite blowing a ton on spares inc a 7 shell this week a spare wouldn't hurt.

Got a message from TJD Models to say they are refunding my money as it has now been discontinued and no longer available [emoji22] now I'm pee'd off that's 3 shells I've been let down on [emoji35][emoji35]

Got a message from TJD Models to say they are refunding my money as it has now been discontinued and no longer available [emoji22] now I'm pee'd off that's 3 shells I've been let down on [emoji35][emoji35]

:/

MS still have it as on order from supplier (iirc) - I nearly added one this weeks order but when I saw the total just for stocking up the service stuff and a single shell I decided not to.....

RC8.2Be shell is however on order, having been told they fit a 7e well :)  Hopefully MS come up trumps with that one.

I have just spoken to MS and they have just said they don't expect to get anymore stock of this product

Of the 8.2be shell?

This is what it says in my order history - 

"Back Ordered

This item is currently out of stock and we are waiting for stock from our supplier. It will be despatched as soon as we receive stock. We have placed an order with our supplier. The supplier has stock thus any delay should be minimal."
Edited by capri-boy