• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Manor RC Mansfield Woodhouse

Dubberz

Hi all, hoping to be there tommorow but just converted my 210 to mid motor and realized i need some stubby lipos now to fit, bas anybody got any spare they could sell me down at club tommorow, need to have deans plug on though

Hoping that i have now sorted both my 1/16th and 1/10th SC trucks.

Bit more testing to be certain though and once the Coyote is fixed I'll have all my off road vehicles working :yes:

• 2 weeks later...

Manor RC model car club

Hi Guys Just to let you know we have RC Racer Magazine coming down this Sunday

John from the magazine will be doing a full feature on the club John will be joining around 3pm until we finish he will be taking photos doing a few interviews and doing a full race report this will then be published in a future edition of the magazine I hope you will join me in welcoming John to the club as this sort of publicity will be a great boost to the club .

See you all on Sunday Mike

• Like 1

Ready for racing today :

My Coyote is fixed (I think) and has a lot quicker motor in (I think), so I'll be there this Sunday with it.

I didn't realize 380 motors are so much bigger than 370, I thought it was never going to fit.

Looks like I'm going to have to work Saturday night :/ No options in it, the joys of the NHS folks. If so won't be able to make Sunday - sorry Dubberz - you could have held off replacing that hub :/

No worries dude! Treated myself to a new Speedo too ????