• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Norco's Losi 8ight 3.0E

Best get the Weller heated up, got me some soldering to do for this build :)

Pink shells are the new black, soooo easy to see at this time of the year. I'll not be afraid to bash with ya bro, we'll look bob on, pink shells together, ROFL!

Crack on! :)

• Like 1

Best get the Weller heated up, got me some soldering to do for this build :)

Pink shells are the new black, soooo easy to see at this time of the year. I'll not be afraid to bash with ya bro, we'll look bob on, pink shells together, ROFL!

Crack on! :)

should be an interesting pair your truggy to my buggy lmfao. once the build is done the esc will appear at your abode, i'm waiting until the build is done as i suspect i may need an rx extension for the bec but we shall see. just waiting for the radiator to heat the conservatory so i can see the losi instead of my own breath XD

• Like 2

not done too much today as i've been at work since 5.30am however i have modified the endbell on the castle motor, as standard it has four M3 bolt holes however the losi mount is primarily designed for M4 (well the imperial equivalent) so i took the endbell off carefully drilled two of the bolt holes and rethreaded them so now it has two M4 bolt holes and is a solid fit in the mount

20141120_175612_zpsekddidfq.jpg

20141120_180805_zpsvz1pjprb.jpg

20141120_181047_zps56kad05k.jpg

20141120_181057_zpski143fyu.jpg

• Like 2