• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

OHO's oh no not again?!

Oh How Original

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s2i5xxydj3a82z0/putoline%20strawberry%20sent.txt?dl=0 this is it, smells very nice, and also if you like the smell of oil ftom the engine try a drop of castrol R, it smells amazing, put a drop in the tank and give it a good shake, wow what a smell, it reminds me of when my dad used to take me to the classic bike races at mallory park and caddwel park, and all the others I cant be arsed to mention,

but yes if you like the smell of burt oil then CASTROL R just a little drop in the tank not the full 25.1 mix for god sake, its really thick and goes thin when hot, but wow! The smell guys you'll never smell anything like the smell of R!

Iv not done it myself mines running fine to, I was just letting people no its out there, maybe should of put it on another thred hay,

I havent a clue how to do the link thing straight from the item,

lol! I cant even see the link iv put on, how did you see it? If iv done it wrong?

Edited by flatout!

Iv not done it myself mines running fine to, I was just letting people no its out there, maybe should of put it on another thred hay,

I havent a clue how to do the link thing straight from the item,

lol! I cant even see the link iv put on, how did you see it? If iv done it wrong?

You haven't done it 'wrong' as such, it's just easier to post the link.

If you just highlight the link you want to copy in the search engine, right-click and click copy, then come onto here and click paste in the box you type things in, job's a good'un :)

prefer mine -

DSC08897.jpg

2 or 3 caps in a tank and shake, no need to change oil, no need to change ratio

although the cannabis isn't recommended, things get a bit...interesting, depending on who is walking by.

• Like 1

I dont no if theres a difference with it been for the trials bikes because there quite a static machine, and the stuff that you have is for moto cross higher reving engines, but it used to smell nice in the trials bike.

I bet them nitro scents smell better than the nitro fuel :) it stinks

I bet them nitro scents smell better than the nitro fuel :) it stinks

thats why i got them but got rid of me nitro shortly after, then read on the bottle they could be used with petrol engines so i started using it in my marder and baja instead, the orange one is nice when you get the right mix.

Try that castrol R its a really old fashioned oil and nowere sells it, but iv got some off a old guy in my village that runs old pre war motorbikes and they actually run the stuff in the engine as engine oil, lol! Its very thick and goes thin when hot, but the smell Is awesome, just like you've turnd up at the races at mallory park back in the day, and the 2 strokes run it in the tankin a 2 stroke mix, just for the smell, you will love it I promise, but its very difficult to find, but im sure its about :)

Ill send you a cap full if you like of the "R" lol! mate if you like bunt oil smells then this is it, I love it its a special smell for me

you sir have an unhealthy addiction to this oil smell, it has taken over your mind to the point of attempting to get other hooked just so you can talk about it.

you need help....preferably soon.

750 kettle was and is still my favourite :) Awesome bike, wish I could afford one though, theres one in my village and when I hear it go down the road the hairs stand up on the back of my kneck, the twins remind me of the suzuki 750 water cooled triple, what a machine :)

first time I heard a twin rc I thought id like one of them lol! Do you think it'll fit in the baja?