• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Milton Keynes area drifters!?!

b_hawk111

Like B said, depends on what you want from it, my Vaterra isn't a dedicated drifter, I use it for speed as well as the skiddy stuff so my diffs ain't locked, just using very heavy grease so as it warms up, gives a bit of slip for speed but with the EPA turned down, the grease stays semi solid so I can kick the back out. I see people using HPI sprint 2 as a drifter.

The tt01 is a popular starting point, alot of people started out with them but as you get into it more you will out grow It quickly!

Sprint two is meant to be a bit more advanced I think, but still pretty basic on terms of drift.

If you want dedicated drift then you want a Mst or a Yokomo are great starters!

Depending on your budget I have a mate who has a pretty good mst ms01 ready to run quite cheap!

The tt01 is a popular starting point, alot of people started out with them but as you get into it more you will out grow It quickly!

Sprint two is meant to be a bit more advanced I think, but still pretty basic on terms of drift.

If you want dedicated drift then you want a Mst or a Yokomo are great starters!

Depending on your budget I have a mate who has a pretty good mst ms01 ready to run quite cheap!

Pm with info please

I think in going to be too busy tomorrow, would love to have a slide but I've still got loads to sort on the house, like building a fence!

I love nitro it's just wouldn't want to run it at ikea, if we have a dry day could do it during the day at a weekend though, can give you a hand to try and get it tuned!

Aha sounds good never not got one running so far!

So hopfully when I find my drift car in the abys that is my garage I might go and give some places a try and organise a proper meet! Maybe next week if I've got enough done by then :)