• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Transmitter 27meg wheel or stick wanted

angieamyabbie

got a few mate, 

got a Hoboa one (same as hpi but had a charging port) Would come with good aerial too, not the one in pic.

2014-05-10191300_zpsd1d82373.jpg

this is from a FTX Carnage RTR i believe

2014-05-10191145_zpsa5daff04.jpg

Also got a couple of old Futaba stick ones, but they are well used lol, those you could have for postage cost. (

Edited by gavin28

The Hoboa one is complete, the Fubata ones i'm not so sure, i seam to remember at least 1 has the battery cover missing.

like i said i have a few, i will get them all out tomorrow and photo them all for you and you can take your pick.

The futaba ones you can have for free, just pay the extra postage if necessary. The Hoboa one, i would want

Didn't get chance to get photos today, will hopefully get some tomorrow, but did find one of the kyosho Tx in my photobucket album.

Hows

Edited by gavin28

Hi mate, I'm sorry I don't seam to have the Hoboa one any more, I must have sold it with an RC car.

This is what i have left, I know you dismissed the Bymco stick Tx, but i don't know if you realise, it's a Hitec transmitter just with Bymco branding on the front - its brand new too.

The Jaguar stick Tx is exactly the same - a Hitec, but this one is for spares or repair as some of the battery tabs are missing.

The Futaba stick Tx is missing the battery cover and has a damaged aerial, but a good, straight spare one as seen in the photos is included.

The Acme and unbranded FTX (looks and feels the same as a HPI and Hoboa one) wheel Tx's are brand new, you can still see the protective film on the FTX one.

The Kyosho one is used, but works perfectly fine (it was my favourite AM wheel Tx due to it having steering dual rate and a forward cantered aerial) It has slight damage to the battery lid area, but it stays put and I've never had an issue with it. (forgot to photo this)

The Rx's, there are 2 Futaba and one unknown (has Velcro on it as that's where i put my fail-safe so cant see the brand). 

I didn't have time to test them, but i know one of the Futaba ones definitely works, as i have just removed it from my Nitro Hawk which i used a few days ago. So i will just charge you for the known working one and you can have the other 2.

I have boxed and weighed them, and it comes to 3Kg, the cheapest postage is via Hermes at