• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Oldham quarry bash 24th august

kangarilla

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i go up regular :) 90% of time with my lad and his crosser but sometimes take the Apache with me :) took it 2 weeks ago and emptied the shock oil so that cut that short but other than that once weather picks up again ill be back up there :)

I was up there last week Sunday with my little lad for about half an hour. Had some fun and then all of a sudden my truck just started wheel spinning when even trying to pull away, even with minimal throttle. It just revved high in first gear and wouldn't kick into second. Packed up and headed home. Tested it again the next day on the street and it seemed to work fine. ? Will definitely be going again when weather is a bit better. 

10 hours ago, kangarilla said:

what have you been feeding him Tom, hes a foot or so taller than i last saw you up there, time flies

Its Mark :lol: 

Yeah he's taller than me now and he's only 13 :@.@: 

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

I went to coal pit lane over the weekend with 2 friends we all have thunder tiger s50's and s/28 we came back with all 3 broke?part of the fun i suppose  anyone know anymore good spots? 

Edited by Jammydd