• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Help finding tires for HPI Flux Vorza pls!

dagswe21

Hello.

I have an HPI Flux Vorza, and am very happy with it. I now have it tuned so it goes like a rocket. However, increasingly, I have found myself enjoying racing it with friends but on tarmac (yes, I know it is an off road car strictly...). But I just cannot find any tires here in s.e. England that do a decent, grippy job on tarmac. Pls can someone advise? I Would rather keep the diameter the same as that supplied, as I have quite a lot of spare wheels. So... If anyone can recommend the name and supplier of tires that fit an hpi flux Forza, but for on-road, tarmac use, I would be sooooo grateful!!

Thank you everyone in advance!

There's only one tire to look for proline road rage they feel amazing its the only on road tire ide use with decent dish rims cos spokes can frag out just clipping a curb. It happend to my set of trophie buggy rims they just fell apart. Before that incident I hated dish rims but now see the appeal.

Edited by RCbutcher