• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

summer bash 2014.

jabba1

Really don't want to miss this one as not bashed much this year. Had a chat with jabba and suggested Saturday 13th September if its OK with all? Think Temple Newsam is a wise move.

i might come down have a look doubt ill have anything off road in running condition but ill be fresh out of cast from a broken leg be nice to get out in the car i havent driven for 3 month

Ill be there if not at work, would be great to meet some faces off the forum. Usually end up out on my own which is fun, but not the same ha ha just got to decide whether to bring nitro or brushless or both?

• 2 weeks later...

Is it Ok for my "kid" brother to bring one of his helis if he can be bothered to go and buy a new transmitter? They are big b*****s that he has kept over here - small and medium ones are in Australia.

Any chance i can borrow a charged 7.2 battery tomorrow for my ez-start, all of mine seem to have died a death.

Charging mine now but don't have much hope in them.

Any chance i can borrow a charged 7.2 battery tomorrow for my ez-start, all of mine seem to have died a death.

Charging mine now but don't have much hope in them.

Should have a spare with me.

Mick if you bring them I can try to recover them over the weekend with my charger as it has a nicad/nimh recovery mode, worth a try