• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

FG Monster Clone, Finding a decent pipe that fits WELL

Baller756

Okay so i own a smarttech bigfoot, the clone of the fg monster and i brought a pipe for it ages ago but for one i struggled getting it on as the gap between the pipe and the manifold was small and it hard to get a screw between it with a alan key to tighten it! I was wondering if there was any decent pipe's that people would recommend.. 

Also, random thought but would i be able to turn the engine around? so the manifold faces the rear of the car.. Could be easier to fit a pipe then..? 

Luke

I was reading a thread on here about turning the engine around and I wouldn't give it much more thought. Fgmarderer was the op to that thread.

I had the jetpro pipe on my marder and it was a silly tight space to get one nut into the engine people said to cut an allen key down alittle so I would fit. But I found a stumpy allen key that worked.

The monster I have now is missing one of the front cage supports I presume to fit the dominator pipe it has.

Upload some pics so the experienced guys can see what your describing and hopfully offer a solution its probably something simple.

I have a bigfoot shell here I think. First ive heard of them. Is the chassis purple? I have a big purple chassis , a clone monster bumper and clone monster wheels too mayb all smartec if you can defo post pics then ill kbow for sure if these are smartec stuff.