• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Anyone about tomorrow (Sunday 3rd August)?

wantageek

Anywhere really, don't mind travelling. I've only been to fairlop before so don't know any other places. Live in bermondsey and have a car so don't mind an hour or so drive.

Edited by wantageek

bermondsey  London ?? if so a lot of us meet on purely way  on sundays .. mostly 1/5s but all are welcome .  were on face book ....    surrey RC bashers/racers   ....

bermondsey London ?? if so a lot of us meet on purely way on sundays .. mostly 1/5s but all are welcome . were on face book .... surrey RC bashers/racers ....

Is that at the purely way playing fields or the roundshaw playing fields?

Haven't got Facebook unfortunately.

I've got a FTX Frenzy to try out as well as break in a TS4N V2.

Its on the left as you go out of london on the a23  we were in the ambulance car park last week .. but there talking about golng near the k f c carpark this week 

Didn't see the message until late in the day, if you guys are there every week, I'll try and catch you sometime.

It's a pretty hectic few weeks now, planning to go to the festival of speed on the 16th, is anyone else there?

I'll probably be popping to fairlop towards the end of August.