• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

****MINI Z RACERS WANTED****

DM raceway

• 9 months later...

I don't think so. The website had gone, so I did some searching and it suggested that the company had gone bust. But no actual announcement to that effect so no idea.

• 3 months later...
On 2 July 2014 at 9:04 AM, brit_bulldog said:

We have few clubs in and around London.

We are Cheshunt Mini-z, just out side Enfield. EN8 9XB

West London are near Twickenham

Merton are in Wimbledon

And there is another club looking to open Near Finchley soon i hope.

Hi do you have any details on the twickenham & Merton clubs? Merton is not far from me at all.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
On 20/01/2016 at 16:49, brit_bulldog said:

Hi There,

Im looking at arranging a Mini-z event here in Cheshunt if there is enough demand.

We are just few miles north of Junction 25 of the M25. who would be interested and what days would suit people?

although this is an old post - are you still arranging mini z nights? currently racing with Redfin models night in Letchworth which is great but need more lol

please text me on 07703 703703 if any other racing close to herts/ north london is going on

\Nick

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

There is the Ashford Radio Control Car Club in Ashford, Kent - https://www.facebook.com/groups/arccc.racers/.

It's a Kyosho club only at this time, so no GL/Atomic cars, only Mini-Z.

For a limited time, you can race and hire a car on your first visit for FREE to see if you like it. There are limited loan cars available, so please book in advance.

There are currently two classes - stock and modified. The stock class is a lot of fun.

The club is family friendly and we have some young lads that take part.

The club has been running for almost 1 year now and is hosted at Godinton Primary School, Lockholt Close, Ashford. We're open from 7pm and racing starts at 7.30pm.

There is a tuck shop with tea and coffee, parts store, toilets, heating, parking and pit tables (and chairs) with available power.

Come along and get racing.

Edited by one28racer