• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Electric Hobao Hyper MT Sport 4WD Monster Truck!

53HRA

If you look at the third picture of Auman88 (post 49) you can see that the rear tires are kind of pointing inwards. He said the car was almost impossible to drive, an other set of tires fixed the issue though.

URC MTe Sport toppic

That is a heavy toe-in, but shouldn't make in undriveable. I'm not worried, it's only a basher. Cheers for the heads-up.

Nice pics on that thread and looks like the front end is the same as the rear end knuckle wise ?? i wonder how long before someone does a 4 way steer mod ?? 

Its a new truck so bound to have a few out the box bits to sort ! 

Nice pics on that thread and looks like the front end is the same as the rear end knuckle wise ?? i wonder how long before someone does a 4 way steer mod ?? 

Its a new truck so bound to have a few out the box bits to sort !

The rear looks to have tie-rods, yuk. If the guy's having trouble, why not adjust? I haven't got time to read the URC thread at the mo, but will go through it later.

Could mean there in and already sold out on preorders !! Or could be they have been put back on release ? . If you get chance ring modelsport or drop them an email ..

I have been reading the thread on urc seems like a great little truck but I just don't understand why the guy never adjusted his rear links and says it's undriveable because the toe is wrong and the wheels need balancing ?

Nothing he said in his thread would put me off to be honest and I'm still getting one either for Xmas or in the new year

Hope yours is here for you soon

He does say that he did adjust the links, but they wouldn't stay in place, weird? Deletes are needed fo sho!

The tyres would be more likely to cause it to be undriveable, but they'd have to have a lot of wobble to do that.

Mine's been Pre-Ordered for a while, but I might just mail them for a heads-up anyway, just so I know where I stand.

I'm still confident that this'll be a good truck, preferably without too many niggles.

Reply back, mid September! :(

Sad news indeed !!   :shockingscary:   but at least its only a couple of weeks not months  :thumbsup:

This is the one thing that bugs me on the dates thing on modelsport very few ever seem to arrive as stated so i wish they'd not bother sometimes.. I know its not there fault but when you get all excited about getting your fresh shiny new ride to then hear its a few more weeks always bugs me !!

Hope it lands sooner than expected for you fella  :thumbsup:

Extra time to save for upgrades lol. Just hope it's out for Xmas not much on offer now new at least but it's been a very good year for new cars.

Googling traxxas 2015 only brings up a spartan boat tho. Surely they have something in the pipe all new.

Extra time to save for upgrades lol. Just hope it's out for Xmas not much on offer now new at least but it's been a very good year for new cars.

Googling traxxas 2015 only brings up a spartan boat tho. Surely they have something in the pipe all new.

They must be running out of ideas by now using there current chassis line up so you never know they might finally go with something new !!!

They must be running out of ideas by now using there current chassis line up so you never know they might finally go with something new !!!

Do you remember that car that Homer Simpson designed?

;)