• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Now Sold Please Close

mayzie12

Up for sale is my Thunder Tiger Tomahawk VX. Not been used much at all, as i have now moved to electric. Good little car and fun to drive with only around 3 liters of nitro put through it.

The shell with the car is the original and is in very good condition apart from two light scuffs on the back to corners

Engine runs great, ill put a short video of it at the end of the ad. I started it all just to make sure everything was well before selling, carb is back at factory settings.

Both servo's working fine.

Basically the car is ARTR, just add your on radio gear, fuel and 4AA's and you're away!

Only a couple of minor things wrong with the car, a part of the top ring of the cooling head is missing, i will include another one with the car

One of the rear body posts is missing

Front bumper is a bit wobbly.

Chassis is scraped on the bottom, this is just from being run in the street but effects nothing on the car. Car is grimey, general nitro slime.

Car is still in its original box and all manuals are present

Spares included are

•  
  • Spare car (shown  in pics) This is a MX. The only difference is the center diff is a single speed, not a two speed.
  •  
  • Brand New Caster Block set
  •  
  • 5 Suspension Arms all brand new
  •  
  • 3 Adjustable Tie Rods
  •  
  • 3 Hex's and wheel bolts
  •  
  • 2 Spare Air Filters
  •  
  • Complete center section (Brakes, gearbox)
  •  
  • Brand New Clutch Shoes
  •  
  • Miscellaneous bolts ball joints and a few other things
  •  

DSC_0182_zpsjpgpan2l.jpg

DSC_0172_zpsauakpfup.jpg

DSC_0173_zps7kg3rp1c.jpg

DSC_0174_zps7yzpwicl.jpg

DSC_0175_zpsyy6yfnlo.jpg

DSC_0176_zpstdqq2gbc.jpg

DSC_0177_zps0gk3zg9d.jpg

DSC_0179_zpseb2aemck.jpg

c4f640f6-68ac-415d-8b42-7a15584d80c6_zps

DSC_0185_zpskn2g2rnu.jpg

Short video just to show it runs and drives. As said i stuck the carb back to factory settings just to run it as it had been sitting for a while.

Edited by mayzie12