• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Temple Newsam, Sat 21st June

Nitro Nick

Me, Jamie & Graxon going for a bash all are welcome to join in. There's a large grass area where you can run or fly any scales, park up & run straight from your boot. We should be there 10:30 am.

No can do this time, I'm running around the country looking after a bunch of cyclists doing the "Way of the roses" challenge.

Have fun

Hope "Vibrating Cake" has managed to glue/weld/gaffer his hyper back together by then... It lost a battle with a kerb at the Showcase on Thursday... Ouch.

Hehe all fixed :)

Yup the possibility of me being there will be high. 

I'm guessing the single gravel carpark at the bottom with the gypsy humps and the mini bmx trial in the trees carpark?

Add to that damage also I had to re solder one of the lipo's as it ripped the wiring out while it was there :/ bah humbug

Oh and I've fallen out with cycling after a bloody painful wrist means I can't hold my controller after the Leeds sky ride yesterday :(

Edited by vibrating_cake

Oh and I've fallen out with cycling after a bloody painful wrist means I can't hold my controller after the Leeds sky ride yesterday :(

Are you sure it was the cycling? :whistling:

Looking forward to it. Haven't run the Blast since the last Saturday basha t Peel Park a few months ago, so that'll get an airing as well as the Hubsan X4, presuming I haven't lost it by then :doh:

• Like 1

Aww man, I have a wedding on Saturday to go to, otherwise I would of come along...not been to Temple Newsham yet either, have fun folks!

Odd priorities?

What about Nunroyd Park at Guiseley? I've never run there, but there seemed to be quite a bit of activity there a few years ago.

Well done Jabba, trust me to start a thread when there a big event on there! Lol I am open to going anywhere, just need to get out this weekend really.

Me too, but needs to be somewhere I can get to with my car.

Already had one disappointment this week - Richard Digance cancelled on Saturday - can't cope with another!

Edited by Shudson

i thought i heard something about a concert at temple newsam on radio yesterday.there's birkenshaw,driglington,transperiance way euroway estate,just off m606.but no buses go there.fearnville, but would'nt be no good for mr shudson.spen track would be good for shudson and graxon.

spen gets my vote,track,skateboard park and field.

Spenborough? Don't they kick non members off plus no nitro?

Bit of a grey area this one, some people say you can whereas I spoke to the bloke who runs the club there and he said no nitro and 1/10th scale only....but is that for the club only? I am not sure.

I got a real warm welcome down at Spen...

"Are yer a member"

"Of what?"

"T'buggy club"

"This is a club? I thought it was derelict..."

"Can't use yet car here if yer not a member... "

"Sod you then". (And moved to car park, nice loose gravel!)

Real warm and fuzzy... Good image for the hobby to have...