• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HETTON LYONS PARK BASH 8/6/14

Carl160180

well I wasn't out for long 1st firestorm kept cutting out 2nd firestorm snapped clutch spring and my new 1/8 thing (don't know what to call it) Baja buggy kinda thing went well till I ripped the front tyres off the wheels.

beefy thanks for the heads up on the steering, tightened up the servo saver and found a new bush and its tightened the whole thing up, think i'll still keep a look out for a higher torque servo for it if I can find a cheap one.

well I wasn't out for long 1st firestorm kept cutting out 2nd firestorm snapped clutch spring and my new 1/8 thing (don't know what to call it) Baja buggy kinda thing went well till I ripped the front tyres off the wheels.

beefy thanks for the heads up on the steering, tightened up the servo saver and found a new bush and its tightened the whole thing up, think i'll still keep a look out for a higher torque servo for it if I can find a cheap one.

nice one mate

Beef did ya get that trophy Trug ?

nah he wouldn't budge on price so i refused to buy it pmsl

Anyone needing a TX/RX brand new

Cougar GP3 3Ch Radio Transmitter, Receiver 2.4

Or swap for one with end points on both throttle and steering

Dave

:thumbsup:

Dave in very confused why do you need radio gear with end points what are you using it on and why does it need end points????

Dave in very confused why do you need radio gear with end points what are you using it on and why does it need end points????

I thought you were always confused :)

End points tend to stop me firkin up my servos mate.

Dave

Excuse my dumbness but how do I set a servo ?

Dave

take the servo horn off turn the car and tx on work the steering and throttle with the horns still off then leave them to centre then stick the horns back on being careful not to move the servo while refitting (make sure all your trims on the tx are centred and your wheels are straight as well) Edited by big-beefy-1978

Nah I meant limiting the travel so it doesn't burn them out ?

Dave

yeah but the only way they normally burn out is if they take a hit when jumping or if they are not centred COs if its not centred then its trying to travel further than it is possible for it to go until i got my flysky i never had end points on my radio gear and never killed a servo

Must be me then coz thats 2 at 20 quid a pop I've managed to firk now :thumbsup:

Anyone needing a brand new TX/RX

Cougar GP3 3Ch Radio Transmitter, Receiver 2.4

Dave