• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Losi 8 EU Tekno V4 Mamba

benitoculito

Hello all, unfortunately need to start selling some stuff as just not getting used. There will be more to follow this Losi.

First up is my much loved but hardly used Losi 8EU Tekno V4 chassis, Mamba Monster, Savox Servo, Orange rx, 4s 5000mah, race ready, bind and drive. Also comes with the castle creations ESC programming card. Am looking for

pm'ed :good: interested in collection/ meet

Edited by R46

• 2 weeks later...

Is this still available? 

i'll be warey mate.

benitoculito

has my mobile no. from the very first message sent  26 may an still no call/text (just pm's!) not once given his no. clearly refuses to use number even tho collection is what we agreed an had a day set, i was in croydon day before agreed collection day, requested seller to phone me, no pm's me instead! claimed was to be stopping over in south london weekend ago so collection be easier don't matter i drive! Still hasn't contacted me but looks at my profile nor bumps this thread?

smells atat off!!...

Edited by R46
  • Like 1

Sorry mate, I've just been working loads, I drive vans and trucks, and have been having loads of nights spent sleeping in trucks with only internet on my phone which is rubbish ! I was in South London the other day but arrived a couple of hours late at my last delivery and had to spend the night in my truck at Gatwick airport. I'm back on the road again tomorrow and away all week, but am deffinaetly in brighton next Saturday afternoon and Sunday all day. As for phone calls, I just don't give out my number till the deal is finally made and we can make certain arrangements to meet. I've had a couple of problems in the past with giving my number out to soon and then getting some abuseive idiot texting and calling all day an night ! Anyhow, I have absolute faith in the cars I'm selling and am very happy to meet in person to show everything working as it should. Sorry if I pee'ed you off mate, really didn't mean to, just working like a dog at the mo !

• Like 1

What's with essay? Don't follow your mind of thought mate, got serious buyer( been here 9yrs with feedback so dodge character don't wash) gave my number in very first pm sent so can finalise deal arrange meet. If situation changed your end must folk would keep interested party update but not u. Knowing got poor internet via phone then use it to call!