• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Brushless Losi 8 eu + 2 x 4s lipos and 1 x 6s

Dazmania

Here I have for sale my 3rd Losi, since moving too Sworkz this year.

This car has been a joy to drive on tracks and a pleasure at bashes, tough just isnt the word.

It has the proper Losi conversion kit, which makes the car perfectly balanced and I also upgraded front and rear chassis supports.

I have replaced any worn bearings and plastics and re-oiled the diffs and shocks, so all you'll need is your own electrics. It will also come with a spare set of silver springs and brand new in packet still mudguards to paint as you wish. There will be some worn tyres thrown in for testing purposes or car park racing.

The shell has seen better days, but is very much usable, it even still has the nose. (Not many losi 8 owners can say that haha)

After

Edited by Dazmania

What are the dims of the 6s battery mate? and how much for it posted?

Length-A(mm) 146 Height-B(mm) 53 Width-C(mm) 53

Not sure yet who will courier it just yet though dude, so when I know a price I'll add it for you  :thumbsup:

Okie dokie mate, I believe Parcelforce accept lipo's but I am not sure who else.

Cheers.

Parcelforce say they will send it if its sent with equipment, not on their own.

Need a roller to go with it?

So with that in mind,

Edited by Dazmania

Staff Note to user:

The rules for posting are stickied at the top of the sales section. Along with the potential consequences of posting prohibited goods'

Discussion of posting rules does not belong here either. This is for buying and selling. Anything else is off topic......

Your co-operation means we can spend less time being unpleasant.

thank you

Please read our forum guidelines.