• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

complete idiots racing on road

mini-z-awd

Theres nothing wrong with racing if you can drive / ride well.

You know how good you are, how good the machine is, when to break, when to turn in, about lift of oversteer and everything like that well at least you should before you go and drive around like a headless chicken !

Dont endanger other people through your incompetence, if you want to find the limits book a track day.

Doesn't matter how good you are when someone pulls out on you from 10 meters away when you're at 140

Driving well on the road has a lot to do with being able to stop within the distance you can see to be clear of potential danger 

Edited by TiM!

yes i do get lorries overtaking me but driving fast scares me sometimes as i really do like to be careful but sometimes i do 70 but that is the fastest i will do on the motorway though.

like i said most of the time i do 50 but that is only on a night when i go to cornwall and coming back so it is not that bad

yes i do get lorries overtaking me but driving fast scares me sometimes as i really do like to be careful but sometimes i do 70 but that is the fastest i will do on the motorway though.

like i said most of the time i do 50 but that is only on a night when i go to cornwall and coming back so it is not that bad

Frog your more likely to cause chaos on the motorway doing 50 Pmsl

• Like 2

Frog your more likely to cause chaos on the motorway doing 50 Pmsl

hmmm... didnt realize that, will have to change my ways when i go back on the motorway then.

i only go on motorway probably twice a year!

Definitely better to do 65-70 on the motorway than 50, as long as you're going faster than wagons and coaches, you're alright.

My Mums the same, she does like 50-55 then panics when a coach or something overtakes her, but she won't listen that going that extra 5-10mph will make all the difference.

Saw a Canadian study a while ago that showed that the deadliest drivers on the motorways were the ones doing 40mph. The study found that the accident rate soared when the speed difference between the slowest and fastest cars was greater than 10mph. Their recommendation was a minimum as well as maximum speed limit.

Of course the above refers to "Normal" driving, not the idiots mentioned in this thread.

John

Dad was similar, but only when joining the motorway or dual carriageway, just hung about on the slip road instead of accelerating to traffic speed and joining the main carriageway.... Many pucker moments going down to Elland Road!!

I wont lie, when I was 17/18 and I got my first car (1.1l Peugeot 106) I used to drive like a right end of a bell. I was in the Army based just outside of ST Davids in South Wales so I used to drive home to Bradford every weekend and back again, I took the coastal route as the motorways are so boring, often I used to be the only car on the road for miles so I hammered my poor little Polly all the way home.

Nowadays I have a family and a little more respect for the road and other road users (plus I commute by bicycle, when your on a bike and somebody drives too fast, too close it makes you think!!) I tend to try drive slower, but more efficiently, I try to not stop if I can help it and try to pre empt any manouvres I may have to make ahead of making them.

Skillz arnt about speed its about technique and technically these are fools with too much power. Clarkson is on his last strike too not that its relevant to the thread but since we're all car lovers. Theres calls to sack him and a number of producers for his latest racist comment. Look at the slope on the bridge?  Didn't sound racist to me but slope is used on asians no idea why. But with a better top gear cast and less roof jumping and watever our road users might get some sence.

I found this afew months ago when I watvhed the ghost rider vids. Some of ghost vids was amazing they really are but It only takes one rev and somebody is done over. So I stopped watching when I found out its not staged. Think jackass on powerful bikes that's the premise. 

But this town takes the biscuit police are powerless they get mobbed and ther cars kicked. They cannot chase them and the illegals know it. So they taunt the cops. The only thing they can do is track by chopper.

One cop just had enough one day saw a very stupid rider flatout on the sidewalk with kids playing. He lot the blues and startrd pursuit the rider was still screaming down the path doing vert wheelies as fast as possible. The cop car got infront and stopped the cwr the bike hot the cop car and flew about 5 cars length and as high as power cables. He died and the police officer was forced to quit and gets hounded all the time as a murderer now.

Ide have given him a gold medal im sure you will too after seeing the destruction they could cause. What really annoys me tho is thers plenty of unused warehouses and sand land ther allowed to use but stick to streets. 

Dn biker gangs imagine 40+ bikes and quads wheeliing as fast as poss by you driving the family ther out of control big time. Police are powerless anf thats baltimore usa. 

Usa can police the world but not ther unruly states. Shocker. 

This is a movie doc't real life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jBVOtSbxHE

Snow on tha bluff is a full film doct too its about hood life I cried my eyes out watching the toddler 

What is weird is I liked that stuff as a younger but now I hate them and I hate all the people sayimg how awesome it was now we'll get tons of real life films they get money the worst they act.  Thats messed up.

I feel like a right bizy body nodays I never used to careless but im a dad now and wow have I changed lol.

YouTube dubness.

Ghost rider 500bhp hybusa

12o clock boys watever they can get hold of.

On tha bluff just twisted gang crap that goes praised when it should have been a army to pull it down.