• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HETTON LYONS PARK BASH 27/04/2014 EVERYONE WELCOME

If I order from hobbyking on Wednesday, what's the odds of it arriving by the weekend?

Anyone else need anything ordering while I'm on? I know their postage isn't cheap.

Got a busy weekend but going to try to get out on Sunday.

Is your car not big enough already?

It's big inside and when the rear row of seats are folded down there's LOADS of roam but when we go away we obviously have all the seats up and then the boot turns into a small unusable space so a roof box is essential :D

it will be you beast lol

I'm due a warning anyway, Never had one for a while...

It's big inside and when the rear row of seats are folded down there's LOADS of roam but when we go away we obviously have all the seats up and then the boot turns into a small unusable space so a roof box is essential :D

I'm due a warning anyway, Never had one for a while...

buy a minibus and stop popping sprogs out all owa lmfao

Got my mini :D the lad I bought it off was actually a lass, she bought it to match her old mini, used it once and then kept it in the box for a while then ended up in the loft.. it's 99.9% brand new, only a VERY small crack on the shell which you have to really look for. Its almost too nice to run so my be my very first shelfer. Gonna have to put a bloody shelf up in the man cave now LOL

Got my wheels for the st aswell just waiting on the motor now then decide what gearing/pinion i'm gonna run and then i'll be on the hunt for some 4s lipo's :D

Was gonna take pics but CBA now so will have to wait till tomorrow ;)

Edited by Carl160180