• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HETTON LYONS PARK BASH 27/04/2014 EVERYONE WELCOME

All charged up ready to go should be there about 11-12 after graft :) what's a used tamiya midnight pumkin worth??

Edited by bill79

not alot mate but i will buy it if the price is right

Nar didn't think so mate lol just wondering if its worth selling to get the bairn something smaller it's to big to run around the house . What they go for like beefy ?

All charged up ready to go should be there about 11-12 after graft :) what's a used tamiya midnight pumkin worth??

Clean standard ones rtr usually fetch about

Edited by Carl160180

Don't listen to bargain hunting beefy, they hold their value surprisingly well. A used set of wheels and tyres can go for

well the weather is shat and none of my stuff is water proofed so in the words of dragons IM OUT

Tart...... I'm not sure about my baja but the slash is "splash proof" so i'll still be making an appearance for an hour or 2.

Tart LOL

Sick mate! was lookin forward to getting out for a bit today but got no cave yet so can't bring that sort of filth into the house lol. I'm already getting moaned at for the smell of fumes in a cupboard I've claimed ...........skating on thin ice..