• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

WTD: Pistol grip 27Mhz Tx

Oojudoo

My ignorance is colossal when it comes to the details of these machines...sorry....I think it is a2.7 MHz . I was hoping to just replace the hand unit and swap the little green chip from mine straight into the new one :/

Is it much of a pain to change it to. 2.4 ?

What is involved with changing to a2.4? Is it something a semi capable person can do with little knowledge?

Easy peasy ?

Ok...I'll give it a go :)

Cheers for the info guys....

it's a predator from gv models...I've had it about 12 years, not been used in 6 at least!

Gonna get a new heater plug and see if she will start before buying new radio unit....if not I'll just get myself a new buggy :)

I'm sure people will have the odd 27mhz radio system they can sell you for cheap. Most people just chuck them out at the end of the day as they have little to no value.

I've tweeked the title on your behalf so people can make more sense of it :good:

Easy peasy ?

Ok...I'll give it a go :)

Cheers for the info guys....

it's a predator from gv models...I've had it about 12 years, not been used in 6 at least!

Gonna get a new heater plug and see if she will start before buying new radio unit....if not I'll just get myself a new buggy :)

i will do you one

Thanks Sean, Ramsey....today while stripping it down I have noticed the batteries hah been left in the car and the leaked acid has ruined the receiver! Plus the servo plugs have massively corroded so I might as well get the 2.4 and two new servos...

Thanks for all your help guys :)